The National Reining Horse Association (NRHA) announced that its board of directors has approved the allocation of additional money to the Adequan® North American Affiliate Championship classes held in conjunction with the NRHA Futurity. This motion allowed an additional $15,000 to be added to the $26,400 already paid out across the 16 classes.
Below are the updated added money levels for each class at the 2016 Adequan North American Affiliate Championships.
- Open – $7,000
- Intermediate Open – $5,000
- Limited Open – $500
- Rookie Professional – $500
- Non Pro – $7,000
- Intermediate Non Pro – $5,000
- Limited Non Pro – $500
- Prime Time Non Pro – $2,500
- Novice Horse Open Level 1 – $2,500
- Novice Horse Open Level 2 – $4,000
- Novice Horse Non Pro Level 1 – $2,500
- Novice Horse Non Pro Level 2 – $4,000
- Youth 13 & Under – $100
- Youth 14-18 – $100
- Rookie of the Year – $500
- Rookie Level 2 – $200
- Total added money – $41,400
More information about the NRHA Futurity & Adequan® North American Affiliate Championship Show:
- Reservations can be made at nrhafuturity.com/hotels
- Purchase box and general admission tickets at nrhafuturity.com/tickets
- Download the latest schedule at nrhafuturity.com/schedule
The world’s best reining horses and competitors come to Oklahoma City to compete for an estimated total purse and cash prizes of more than $2 million. This is one event NRHA does not want Oklahoma City, North America and the entire world to miss! Make plans to attend now by visiting nrhafuturity.com or by following the event on NRHA’s Facebook page.